Sunday, April 5, 2015

Fundraising for the community

So, Sannion is trying to do some fundraising to allow people to attend Many Gods West.  The folks in question are travelling to help host a Dionysian ritual out there, cause there's no way Sannion can do it himself.  He's got a lot of cool stuff he's offering for donations, but I wanted to throw something in a little cheaper and see if I can give back to my community some.

So, for every $13 donation he receives (the details are in the link above), I'm offering a three-draw reading from the Greek Alphabet oracle.  Just include your email address with the donation you make to Sannion, and he'll forward the information to me, so I can contact you and do the reading.

I'm asking for these particular donations to be exactly $13 (13 is my number), primarily because he's offering more in-depth divination for larger donations, but I know not everyone has $35+ they can donate.

Remember your community!

No comments:

Post a Comment